Windsor First Aid is the best St Mark James affiliate that offers prospective trainees a selection of certification programs for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid in Windsor. Stand-alone classes, private classes, and refresher programs are also available. All classes are taught and overseen by St Mark James certified professionals and taught in high-end training centers so you’re sure of the best learning experience possible.
But why study first aid? Watch the video below.
Sign Up for a CPR and AED Class in Windsor, Ontario Below
You can visit the Windsor First Aid website here for a complete list of available classes. Trainees are likewise encouraged to register using the form below or through e-mail, telephone call, or walk-in during business hours in any of Windsor First Aid’s training facilities
About Windsor First Aid
- Training programs for CPR and first aid are available throughout the week at a variety of schedules. CPR courses are avaiable in three levels, each level with a particular certification from St Mark James.
- First aid classes cover a very comprehensive list of skills used for a variety of situations and injuries. Trainees learn and develop skills using the latest technology in first aid and CPR training – such as AED trainers, mannequins, and well-stocked first aid kits.
- Private classes are usually taken by big groups of trainees or companies. You can contact Windsor First Aid on their website if you want to know more about booking a private course.
The following is a list of Windsor First Aid’s most popular classes taken by trainees. All levels of training include first aid and automated external defibrillation (AED) training. AEDs are machines that are attached to the best and apply needed shock to restart the heart.
- Standard First Aid, CPR, and AED
- Emergency First Aid, and CPR
- Child Care First Aid, CPR, and AED
- CPR A
- CPR C
- CPR HCP
- Windsor First Aid has the most competitive rates for all classes. Rates include taxes, certificates, and St Mark James registration fees. Manuals and equipment are included as well so trainees don’t have to worry about additional expenses.
- Full refunds are given to trainees who drop out, provided a 72-hour notice was given.
- St Mark James training certificates are awarded to trainees who are able to pass their enrolled course.
- The certificate is valid for three years throughout Canada.
- Refresher courses are held twice a week at Windsor First Aid for the renewal of expired certification.
Did You Know?
Vomiting and diarrhea are common symptoms of a problem with the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These, along with nausea, can be symptoms of a virus, an infection, or a bad reaction to something you ate. The main concern with this kind of problem is the fluid loss due to vomiting and diarrhea. Fluid replacement is usually the only thing done to mild cases that have no viral or bacterial cause, or illnesses that are self-limiting or go away on its own.
If medical attention is far or if the symptoms are still manageable at home, one of the remedies a person experiencing vomiting and nausea is the intake of Oresol. Oresol is a water and electrolyte solution that can be made in your kitchen.
Just add 8 teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of salt in one liter of water. Drink one glass every four hours or sooner if the vomiting and diarrhea leave you very dehydrated. Go to an emergency room if the symptoms of GI irritation or dehydration worsen.