Because a lot of workplaces and schools have started requesting certification from St Mark James for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or first aid training, trainees have been flocking to Thunder Bay First Aid to get certified. Combined first aid, CPR and AED courses, stand-alone CPR / AED classes, private classes, and refresher programs are available throughout the week. You are assured to the best training because all classes are overseen by St Mark James and taught by St Mark James certified professionals.
Click here for a complete list of offered classes and schedules at the Thunder Bay First Aid website. Trainees are encouraged to complete their enrolment using the form below or via e-mail, telephone call, or walk-in during business hours in any of Thunder Bay First Aid’s training centers.
Enrol into a CPR Class in Thunder Bay, Ontario Here
Thunder Bay First Aid has a wide range of training courses available for enrolment. To get an idea what the most popular classes at Thunder Bay First Aid are, take a look at the list below.
- Standard First Aid
- Emergency 1st Aid, CPR and AED
- Childcare First Aid
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation level -C
- CPR level A
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) level HCP and AED
CPR courses are available in three levels: “A”, “C”, and “HCP”. Each level has a specific certification from St Mark James and includes first aid and automated external defibrillator (AED) training. AEDs are machines that are attached to the chest, detect heart rhythms, and apply needed shock to the heart.
More facts about Thunder Bay First Aid
- Thunder Bay First Aid Course rates are inclusive of taxes, certification fees, and training manuals. There are no additional expenses incurred during training.
- Trainees are also entitled to full refunds if they drop out, provided a 72-hour notice is given.
- Thunder Bay First Aid has the largest selection of training classes. Full courses, stand-alone classes, private classes, and refresher courses are available for enrolment.
- Stand-alone classes for CPR and first aid are also available if the student does not want to enrol in the full course.
- Big groups of trainees and companies can choose to enrol in a private class.
- St Mark James certificates for first aid, CPR, and AED training are awarded to students who are able to complete and pass a training course. The certificate is valid for three years throughout Canada.
- Refresher courses for the renewal of expiring or near-expiry certificates are held twice a week at Thunder Bay First Aid.
- All classes are taught by St Mark James certified professionals who are known for being very friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable so don’t hesitate to ask questions.
Did You Know?
Acne normal goes away on its own, especially as the days of puberty come to a close. However, it is important to get seen by a dermatologist if your acne starts to show signs of infection. Pimples are usually small, and even when you pop them, don’t have any lasting effects aside from scarring and the formation of dark spots. But increased swelling, pain, and pus production are all signs that a skin infection has developed and needs medical attention. Be sure to see a doctor if any of those symptoms are experienced.