Would you know how to manage a victim of deadly bleeding? How would you respond to a family member laying unconscious on the floor? Learn to recognize and manage these serious emergencies by enrolling in a CPR class in Surrey. Vancouver First Aid is the largest provider of workplace and WorkSafe BC approved first aid and CPR courses in Surrey B.C. Customers may select from either stand-alone CPR classes, which take approximately 5 hours to complete, or first aid courses combined with CPR which can take approximately 2 days to complete. Popular courses such as standard first aid and occupational first aid level 1. Customers may also take food safe level 1 training, re-certifications, childcare first aid, basic life support, babysitting training and advanced life support. To register for a course use the contact information provided below or visit the website by clicking the link above.
How Do I Register for a Course in Surrey?
To register for a course in Surrey use the following contact information
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://vancouverfirstaid.ca/surrey
- Address: 7238 137 St Surrey, BC V3W 1A4
Customer service representatives are available 7 days per week to help with any registration questions or concerns. You may also register at any time via the websites on-line registration form.
Where Is the Training Centre Located?
This provider has first aid, food safe and CPR classes located in Surrey. The most popular training centre is in Surrey Newton. The following maps shows direction and location information.
This training location provides free parking, amazing access to public transit and several amenities nearby. Participants will have the opportunity to enjoy the nearby amenities during breaks / lunch.
Who Takes First Aid and CPR Courses?
Many people are required to attend first aid and CPR courses in Surrey. The following is a brief list of the typical attendee’s that take these courses:
- Security guards
- CBSA officers
- Police officers
- Coast guard
- Health care workers
- Government workers
- Community centre employees
- Fitness instructors
- Personal trainers
- Oil and gas workers
- Construction workers
- Construction project managers
- First aid attendants
- Restaurant managers
- Daycare workers
- New parents
To find out which course you need use the contact information provided above. Private courses are also available for groups of participants or for companies that need staff training. Competitive rates are available.
How Much Does a Course Cost?
This provider is very popular for its low prices. Check out the following price list:
- Standard first aid and CPR level “C” – 136.99
- Emergency first aid and CPR level “C” – 79.99
- Childcare first aid and CPR level “B” – 79.99
- CPR level “C” – 59.99
- CPR level “C” Re-Certification – 39.99
- CPR level “HCP” – 64.99
- CPR level “HCP” Re-Certification – 49.99
Nobody beats these low prices in Surrey. Register today.
Did You Know?
Assessing mental status or level of consciousness
- Normal – victim is alert and responsive
- Drowsiness- victim falls in and out of consciousness, “sleepiness”, confused
- Stupor – responsiveness is slow and pain is needed to elicit a response
- Coma – victim is completely unconscious and cannot be awakened with any kind of stimulus