Whether you need to learn to manage severe spinal injuries or you need to learn basic techniques such as rolling victims into recovery position participants can find a first aid and / or CPR course that meets their requirements with Kelowna First Aid. Participants that complete these courses will learn to provide basic care for conscious and unconscious victims in first aid emergencies. Popular CPR courses such as CPR level ‘A’, ‘C’ and ‘HCP’ are provided in stand-alone formats or can be combined with first aid courses such as emergency, childcare or standard first aid. Using AED training devices participants will learn to apply automated external defibrillators to non-breathing and unconscious casualties. All certification provided by through this provider follow the latest American Heart Association standards and provide certificates that meet workplace and academic standards. Participants may even register for occupational first aid level 1 courses that meet WorkSafe BC requirements. Learn effective CPR and AED rescue techniques with hands-on training on rescue mannequins by enrolling in CPR training classes in Kelowna, B.C. To register for a first aid and / or CPR class in Kelowna scroll down to select a course and complete the on-line registration.
Click here to visit the Kelowna First Aid website for a complete list of first aid and stand-alone CPR classes. Enrol today by using the following contact information:
- Telephone Number: 1 250-277-1944
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Website: http://firstaidkelowna.ca
Enrol in a Workplace / Academic Approved First Aid or CPR Class in Kelowna, B.C. Here
About Kelowna First Aid
Large selection of programs
The following courses are available with this workplace and academic approved provider:
- Standard first aid – two day, 14 hour course. Includes CPR and AED training. One of the most popular courses available.
- Emergency first aid – one day, 8 hour course. includes CPR and AED training.
- OFA level 1 – Also know as occupational first aid level 1
- CPR level A – Basic CPR course to learn rescues for adult casualties only
- CPR level C – Comprehensive CPR course for adult, child and infant victims
- CPR level HCP – Similar to CPR level ‘C’, however, it also includes health care provider components.
- Kelowna First Aid course rates are the most competitive in the area. Rates include taxes, certification, and use of training manuals and equipment.
- No additional expenses are incurred during the training period.
- Full refunds are given to trainees who drop out, provided a 72-hour notice is given beforehand.
CPR and AED course start as low as 48.99
St Mark James certification
- Trainees who are able to complete a course are awarded a St Mark James certificate, valid for three years throughout Canada.
- Refresher / re-certification courses for the renewal of expiring certificates is available twice weekly at Kelowna First Aid.
- Once you finished choosing a course, you can use the registration form above to complete your enrolment.
- Other enrolment methods include e-mails, telephone calls, and walk-ins during business hours in any of Kelowna First Aid’s training centers.
Did You Know?
One of the most common non-urgent cases brought to the emergency room is persistent toothache. Tooth or gum pain can be caused by injury or tooth decay. If your tooth ache is caused by an injury, be sure to get checked out because the damage may not only affect your tooth but the bones in your skull.
However, toothache caused by decay can be both urgent and non-urgent. Tooth decay is caused by poor dental hygiene and/or too much intake of sweet food like sweets and candy. Sugar erodes the enamel that surrounds our teeth, causing the teeth to get easily damaged – forming an eroded area known as a cavity. When the damage extends throughout the whole tooth and reaches the nerve endings in the gum, we experience persistent tooth ache. If left untreated, the cavity may get bigger, cause an infection, and lead to more pain.
Learn more about dental emergencies in a training class today.