Learn to manage choking victims, unconscious non-breathing victims, victims of cardiac arrest and many more by enrolling in a CPR course in Halifax with Halifax First Aid. This popular Nova Scotia approved training provider provides the highest level of training at the most competitive prices. Customers that register for courses receive the latest standards and techniques in CPR and in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). Classes for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) are held throughout the week at various dates, times and locations. Participants can register for CPR courses that are combined with first aid or in a stand-alone format. Popular courses include standard first aid, CPR HCP, babysitting training, emergency first aid, food safety, H2S Alive and on-line WHMIS training. A list of all available courses is posted below. To register for a food handling, safety, first aid and / or CPR course use the contact information provided below.
Sign Up On-Line for a Canadian Approved CPR Class in Halifax
You can click here to visit the Halifax First Aid website for a complete list of classes. After choosing a course, you can register using the details posted below.
- Toll Free Telephone Number: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.firstaidhalifax.ca
Registration via telephone is available from 7 am to 6 pm. On-line registration is available 24/7.
About Halifax First Aid
Here’s some popular reasons why you should register with this Nova Scotia approved provider.
- Halifax First Aid offers the cheapest rates for all available classes on CPR and first aid. Other training service providers can’t compete.
- Rates include taxes, certification fees, and training manuals. Trainees don’t have to worry about additional expenses aside from the initial enrolment fee.
- Trainees who drop out of an enrolled course are entitled to a full refund, provided a 72-hour notice is given.
- Re-Certification and private classes are available.
- Certification meets workplace and academic requirements. Certificates are valid for 3 years.
- All classes are held in a number of high-end training facilities in Halifax. Classrooms are spacious, well-maintained, and equipped with the latest training equipment for first aid and CPR.
- Instructors are polite, friendly, knowledgeable and fun.
Find out what Halifax First Aid has to offer and register for a course today.
More about training classes
To get an idea of what courses are available at Halifax First Aid, take a look below at the list of popular classes taken by trainees.
- Standard First Aid, CPR and AED
- Emergency First Aid, CPR and AED
- Child care First Aid
- CPR C and AED
- CPR A and AED
- CPR HCP and AED
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Babysitting Training
- Pet First Aid and CPR
All of these programs include training in the utilization of pocket masks and automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
Available Safety Courses with this provider
- On-line WHMIS Training
- H2S Alive Courses
- H2S Awareness Training
- MSDS Training
- Fire Safety
- Medical Terminology
- Bear Safety
Did You Know?
Acne: nothing to worry about
Acne is a skin condition that is harmless and usually goes away as the hormonal imbalance during puberty smooths out. Pimples form when the hair follicles in the face get plugged with oil and dead skin. The hair follicles are naturally connected to our sebaceous glands which produce oil that keeps our face moist and soft. However, when skin starts shedding in excess or irregularly, the follicles get blocked with a plug – the perfect thriving ground for bacteria.