CPR “C” classes are one of the most popular CPR courses available through the 4 major providers. This is a comprehensive CPR class that teaches candidates CPR for adult, child and infant victims. This course encompasses the material and curriculum taught in CPR “A” and “B” and adds additional CPR “C” content. The majority of the CPR “C” course content is equivalent among the top 4 Canadian first aid and CPR providers. Candidates should be hesitant of on-line courses which do not meet government regulated standards. All CPR “C” courses include training and certification in automated external defibrillators (AED). The information posted on this page is about St Mark James CPR “C” courses. Register for a CPR level “C” class by visiting our CPR class training location page.
CPR “C” Class Length
The length of a CPR “C” class is approximately 5 to 6 hours.
CPR Class Cost
The cost of a CPR “C” class depends on location and provider. Price ranges from 55 to 100 dollars.
St Mark James Certification
When candidates successfully complete the class they will receive a St Mark James CPR “C” and AED certificate that is valid for 3 years. This certificate meets government regulation and legislative standards for your region. Re-certification courses are available for this course through the Lifesaving Society and St Mark James.
Level “C” Class Content
Students enrolled in CPR level “C” and AED classes will learning the following skills / knowledge:
- When and how to do CPR on a unconscious adult, child or infant.
- How to keep yourself safe during a rescue.
- How to be prepared as a first aider.
- How to recognize a choking and rescue a choking adult, child or infant victim.
- Understanding the legalities behind first aid and CPR.
- How to recognize and treat victims of cardiovascular disease.
- How to recognize and treat unconscious victims with a obstructed airway.
- When and how to contact EMS.
- When and how to use a automated external defibrillator (AED)
CPR “C” Prerequisites
No prerequisites are required for this CPR and AED course.
To register for a CPR level “C” and AED course select your location from the side menu or main menu. All provided location offer high quality St Mark James CPR level “C” classes at extremely competitive prices.