CPR training in the US has become very common over the past several years, especially with nature causing disasters all over the country. CPR and first aid are skills that go hand in hand in all our programs. We offer eight courses to our students, in both basic and advanced training. There are also re-certification classes available at our locations. If you are interested in becoming a trained CPR rescuer, you can enroll in any of our six locations in the US.
We are spaced out over five states in six different cities. All of the locations offer the same training programs at the same rates. Schedules may vary among the locations but all programs are available through the week.
- Los Angeles, California – Los Angeles CPR
- San Francisco, California – San Francisco CPR
- Honolulu, Hawaii – Honolulu CPR
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Las Vegas CPR
- Portland, Oregon – Portland CPR
- Seattle, Washington – Seattle CPR
Our programs are categorized under Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support. Basic courses are short, single-session courses, teaching basic skills and techniques when giving CPR. Advanced courses are for people who work in healthcare, teaching them how to give CPR and medical management in an organized medical environment, with complete equipment and medication.
Basic Life Support programs
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (general public)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED C (healthcare providers/HCP)
- Basic Life Support for HCPs
- Basic Life Support for HCPs re-certification
Advanced Life Support programs
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (HCPs)
- ACLS re-certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (HCPs)
- PALS re-certification
Training certificates are only valid for two years. They can be renewed before they expire by signing up for re-certification training. If your credentials have expired, you are not qualified for re-certification training; you have to take the CPR program again.
The certificates you receive from training with us will be able to meet whatever requirement, academic or otherwise, that you need them for. We simply require our trainees to have (1) complete attendance and (2) passing grades on the pre-test and certification exam before we can award them with training credentials.
Sign up for training today!